Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I think this is one of my unluckiest days. :ani_65:



  • I can't get myself to study. I'm really lazy this term.

  • I know I won't be part of the Dean's List this term!! :ani_18:

  • I was late for INTPHYS.

  • I was called to recite pa.

  • I only got 39/40 in FILIPI2. Daaaaaaaamn.

  • I went to 2 shops, but they can't read my memory card.

  • When I was already in the car, ready to go to the mall and have the pictures printed, my fucking memory card lost ALL THE IMAGES. Sa tingin ko nasira yun nung pumunta ako ng Kodak eh. Epal. :ani_75:


I really panicked(tama ba tong word na to?) since we will be doing our scrapbook/portfolio for the poetry festival tomorrow, and that's due on Friday. :ani_15: Buti nalang naisipan kong kunin nalang sa Multiply ko yung pictures at ipaprint. At buti nalang naiupload ko na siya kagabi. Thank God talaga. :ani_49:


Natalo ko na si Janie sa STALKING101. :ani_30: Ayoko nang magkwento, baka may makabasa pa. Hehehehe.


Goals for the week!



  1. Come up with a good play review.

  2. Have a good performance on monday.

  3. Do my sales presentation speech.

  4. Read read read for subjects.

  5. Get a perfect in my recitation in FILIPI2.

  6. Purchase that Orange Mets! Hahaha.

  7. Have more STALKING101 sessions. Haha!


P.S.


Something came up last Sunday and my mom's depressed and mad about it. I learned a lot of things that really shocked me. I really can't tell you about this, but if you insist, especially if you are my close friend, you could ask me in YM, or personally. :ani_6:


Ciao!


P.S.S.


3 new albums in my multiply. :ani_17:



Hustle and Bustle'9:49 PM

City-dweller

go.urban!
Jenn here!
2nd year Psychology major. Now, DON'T ASK ME TO READ YOUR MIND.
Ahh.. how do I start this profile thingy?


Oh, this one thing you should know. My favorite color changes with my mood. (So, that doesn't make it a favorite.) Whatever. :D


Faves/Hates
One thing that I love is the INTERNET. Well, obviously. :P I also love reading books.

Neighbours

Jenny Xyla Elaine Chesca Talamasca Keiyt Irish Marj Gen Kaila Hazel Jacqueline Jason Maye Niko Toni Send me your links!

City Noise






City Memories

How Time Flies!

Keys Me!!

Wishlist.

Egocentrism and all. Haha.

Just because I'm bored.

Whatever 666.

Loser? NOT ANYMORE!

I'm starting to hate Mondays na.

Balik buhay iskoooooool.

Bad things happen to good people.

Credits

simply.dance
brushes
images
host
blogskins
blogger