Friday, July 28, 2006











CLASS SCHEDULE
Total Units18(.5)


















































ASSESSMENT
Tuition 33,466.50
Miscellaneous 4,522.00
Special Fees 250.00
Development Fees 200.00
Laboratory Fees 5,525.00
LASARE2/ORIENT2 Fee 440.00
ID Validation 41.00
Total 44,444.50
LESS: PAYMENT/s
Total .00
BALANCE 44,444.50





The server's been down for more than 2 hours. And when I logged in, poof. All the good slots were gone. Fuck.


Wish ko lang may magdrop pa.



Wala naman masyadong nangyayari sa buhay ko ngayon. Puro school. Puro school. At puro school. May ibang tao na tawag sakin ay nerd. Haller naman! Hindi ako nerd. In fact, sobrang tamad akong mag-aral. :ani_83:


I'll be posting more often sa Multiply ko.

http://jeniperr.multiply.com


Maraming salamat sa patuloy na pagbisita ninyo sa aking munting tahanan sa WWW. :ani_34:




Hustle and Bustle'5:29 PM

City-dweller

go.urban!
Jenn here!
2nd year Psychology major. Now, DON'T ASK ME TO READ YOUR MIND.
Ahh.. how do I start this profile thingy?


Oh, this one thing you should know. My favorite color changes with my mood. (So, that doesn't make it a favorite.) Whatever. :D


Faves/Hates
One thing that I love is the INTERNET. Well, obviously. :P I also love reading books.

Neighbours

Jenny Xyla Elaine Chesca Talamasca Keiyt Irish Marj Gen Kaila Hazel Jacqueline Jason Maye Niko Toni Send me your links!

City Noise






City Memories

The Nun.

Sablay na Martes

How Time Flies!

Keys Me!!

Wishlist.

Egocentrism and all. Haha.

Just because I'm bored.

Whatever 666.

Loser? NOT ANYMORE!

I'm starting to hate Mondays na.

Credits

simply.dance
brushes
images
host
blogskins
blogger