Monday, December 25, 2006

Now where the hell are my earrings?!
Sinuot ko lang yun nung Thursday, nung umalis kami.
Tapos, hindi ko na alam kung nasaan.
Yung watch na sinuot ko rin, andun naman.
Pero wala talaga yung earrings!!
Bagong hingi ko pa naman yun. T_T
Wala pa kayang 1 month!!

Impossibleng mawala yun, kasi alam kong linagay ko yun sa taas ng drawer. Dun nakalagay lahat ng gamit ko.

Peste.

Impossible talaga.

Unless nalang ninakaw na.

Sana mahanap ko pa. :(((



Hustle and Bustle'5:22 AM

City-dweller

go.urban!
Jenn here!
2nd year Psychology major. Now, DON'T ASK ME TO READ YOUR MIND.
Ahh.. how do I start this profile thingy?


Oh, this one thing you should know. My favorite color changes with my mood. (So, that doesn't make it a favorite.) Whatever. :D


Faves/Hates
One thing that I love is the INTERNET. Well, obviously. :P I also love reading books.

Neighbours

Jenny Xyla Elaine Chesca Talamasca Keiyt Irish Marj Gen Kaila Hazel Jacqueline Jason Maye Niko Toni Send me your links!

City Noise






City Memories

Advanced Merry Christmas!

Welcome back to me. :P

Of Having A Shitty Day and Being Mean

I kiss 17 goodbye .

Just A Review

Aizelle's Debut

This is the worst online enrollment. So far.

The Nun.

Sablay na Martes

How Time Flies!

Credits

simply.dance
brushes
images
host
blogskins
blogger