Sunday, January 07, 2007

This vacation has been the laziest ever. And the
boring-est. What a word.

Yes, I had the time to finally relax, and be depressed
(a little) about my grades. Yes, I'm 0.2 something, or
is that 0.17 points away! But although I had all the
time to relax, I didn't enjoy it THAT much.

I'd like to work out, shed pounds, diet, have one of
my 4 impacted molars removed, register, learn to
drive, finish all the books on my shelf that are left
unread, start reading school books for the coming
term, catch up with my friends, and... sleep.

I worked out a little, went to the gym a couple of
times, played badminton, which turned out to be sweat
fests. Dieted. GAINED pounds. Godfuckingdamnit. Didn't
have any of my molars removed. Didn't get to register.
Didn't learn to drive. Finished only 1 book. Didn't
read any school books. Catched up on my friends--a
little. Slept a lot.

Now, was that even productive?

I hate myself for that.

School will be starting on Monday, and boy am I
excited! I'm actually want to see my friends, hang
out, and talk and laugh with them. I want to do
something out of the routine, learn something new. And
then I will be stressed again, have sleepless nights
and all that shit.

And then I'll find myself wishing that it's already
vacation.

Weird.
Bummer.

Cheers to a new term!

*mumbles: I do hope to be back in the Dean's List
again and raise my CGPA to 3.0 *

P.S.

End of the Year 2006 Survey
In 2006...

Did you do something you would never do?
~ Yeah. I did something I thought I would never do.

Did you keep any New Year's Resolutions?
~ These are mine:

Goals for 2006.
1. No softdrinks. (because of Aura.) -- NO
2. Diet in time for my debut. -- SLIGHT
3. Take care of my skin. -- NO!! :((
4. Be on the Dean's List. -- YES!!
5. Have GPA not lower than 2.0 or 2.5 -- YES!
6. Push my mom to buy me a digicam. -- YES
7. Be nicer to my brothers. -- SLIGHT
8. Study even harder. -- YES
9. Buy myself a nice present, when I deserve it. --
YES
10. Stop saying bad words. -- NO
11. Learn to apply eyeliner and eyeshadow. -- NO!
12.Drink lotsa water. -- NO

Did anyone close to you give birth?
~ Yes

Did anyone close to you die?:
~ No

Did you visit any countries?
~ Yup! My first time!

What would you like to have in 2007 that you
lacked in 2006?
~ Determination and patience!

Will any date from 2006 stay attached in your
memory forever?
~ Yes.

What was your biggest achievment of 2006?
~ I've been on the Dean's List?

What was your biggest failure?
~ not being consistently in the DL

Did you suffer illness or injury?
~ Nope.. or that's what I remember.

What was the best thing you bought in '06?
~ A digicam and a laptop.

Did your behavoir change over the year?
~ Yes.

Where did you spend most of your money?
~ Havaianas and Starbucks. And.. other stuff.

Are you happier than this time last year?
~ Yes. Really Happy.

What song will remind you of 2006?
~ OMG. This is a hard one. :P

What do you wish you would have done more of?
~ Study. And be more involved in extra-curricular
activities.

What do you wish you would have done less of?
~ Being lazy!

What did/will you do for Christmas '06?
~ The usual. :)

Did you fall in love in 2006?
~ Loved... and lost. HAHA.

Did you get your heart broken in 2006?
~ Not really.

Favorite TV program of '06?
~ I didn't watch TV that much this year.

Do you hate anyone now that you didnt hate this
time last year?
~ Not really hate, pero nearly.

What was the best book you read and/or movie you
saw?
~ Ang rami eh. :P

What was your greatest discovery?
~ Hmmm. Love won't last if the other one isn't
"there".

What did you do on your birthday and how old were
you?
~ I had my debut. :)

What one thing would have made your year
immeasurably more satisfying?
~ Being on the dean's list, and have a cgpa of at
least 3.0 :) I'm... 0.40 points behind.

How would you describe your personal fashion
concept of 2006?
~ I'm more picky, but I'm still laidback. Tshirt,
jeans, Havs/Chucks.

Friends
Who was the best new person you met?
~ Oh. JOVE! New ka nga ba?

Who did you wish you did not meet?
~ Hmm. No comment.

Who was your best friend?
~ Janie, still. :)

Who was your enemy?
~ Hmm!

Who do you miss?
~ My highschool friends!

Who will you never forget?
~ All the people I met, of course.

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006:
~ There's no such thing as free lunch.

What will you always remember about 2006?
~ Meeting new friends, falling in love again, but the
feeling was not mutual, I shifted, doing some Student
Council work, and.. lots of things.

Aspirations for 2007...
What do you want to do in '07 that you couldn't in
'06?
~ Be more productive? Hmm. Drive a car?

Any resolutions?
~ I don't think I'll make resolutions this year.

What's different about 2007 than 2006?
~ I'm already 18? And that I'll be graduating in a
year?

Anything you want to change about yourself for 2007?
~ A lot, actually.

Do you want to make more friends in 2007?
~ Stupid question, dear.

Are YOU maximizing YOUR fees?



Hustle and Bustle'1:50 AM

City-dweller

go.urban!
Jenn here!
2nd year Psychology major. Now, DON'T ASK ME TO READ YOUR MIND.
Ahh.. how do I start this profile thingy?


Oh, this one thing you should know. My favorite color changes with my mood. (So, that doesn't make it a favorite.) Whatever. :D


Faves/Hates
One thing that I love is the INTERNET. Well, obviously. :P I also love reading books.

Neighbours

Jenny Xyla Elaine Chesca Talamasca Keiyt Irish Marj Gen Kaila Hazel Jacqueline Jason Maye Niko Toni Send me your links!

City Noise






City Memories

Updates.

Ngayon Pa! >:(

Advanced Merry Christmas!

Welcome back to me. :P

Of Having A Shitty Day and Being Mean

I kiss 17 goodbye .

Just A Review

Aizelle's Debut

This is the worst online enrollment. So far.

The Nun.

Credits

simply.dance
brushes
images
host
blogskins
blogger