Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Updates.
Hay, hanggang ngayon eh sira sira pa rin ang internet. I can't surf Multiply PROPERLY. Damn it.

So, from December 25 until 27, we were in Subic. Thank goodness for Wifi. It kept me sane! Wala akong magawa dun, hindi man lang ako nakapagswimming because of my period.

We also saw Carmina Villaroel there, with her family. Zoren's gwapo pala! Cassie is really pretty, cute rin si Mavi. Joshua constantly irritated Mavi. Hahaha. To the point that Mavi said, "COME BACK HERE!!!" with two fists in the air. Haha!

Then, we went Go Kart-ing again this year. Well, it was my first time. And boy, was I fast! Hahaha. It felt good, really! I'll do that again this year. Hmm, my eyes were full of dust though. Haha. Too bad I didn't have a picture. :(

I had a weird dream last night.
It was the first day of classes, and I didn't bring my planner nor my EAF (enrollment assessment form). My first class was GENDERS, and I knew how my prof looked like, (Sir Mendoza). So, when I was in Miguel, 3rd floor, I was looking for my prof. And then I saw him, so I went in, although it was already 11am. Only to find out that the prof only looked like Sir Mendoza. Damnit. Hahaha.

Now Freud, is that what you call a wish fulfillment?

And oh, I found my earrings.
After cleaning my room, and feeling depressed when the earrings were still nowhere to be found, I asked my mom for the vault's keys.

And there it was.
Inside the vault.

T_T

My mom never knew it was there.
I didn't put it there.



Hustle and Bustle'1:45 PM

City-dweller

go.urban!
Jenn here!
2nd year Psychology major. Now, DON'T ASK ME TO READ YOUR MIND.
Ahh.. how do I start this profile thingy?


Oh, this one thing you should know. My favorite color changes with my mood. (So, that doesn't make it a favorite.) Whatever. :D


Faves/Hates
One thing that I love is the INTERNET. Well, obviously. :P I also love reading books.

Neighbours

Jenny Xyla Elaine Chesca Talamasca Keiyt Irish Marj Gen Kaila Hazel Jacqueline Jason Maye Niko Toni Send me your links!

City Noise






City Memories

Ngayon Pa! >:(

Advanced Merry Christmas!

Welcome back to me. :P

Of Having A Shitty Day and Being Mean

I kiss 17 goodbye .

Just A Review

Aizelle's Debut

This is the worst online enrollment. So far.

The Nun.

Sablay na Martes

Credits

simply.dance
brushes
images
host
blogskins
blogger