Saturday, January 13, 2007

The second week of January has been a whirlwind.

First, I've been feeling feelings I'm not supposed to
feel.
Errr, did that make sense? Whatever.
See, I've been jealous because of some girls who know
him better than I do. I mean, I don't even have the
right to feel jealous. I'm NOT his girlfriend, nor
that I feel that I am special or important to him.
He's too busy to make time for me.

Second, I am slowly patching things up with an old
friend.
Which is good. I missed her a lot.

Third, I am turning into a loner.
GENDERS, I don't have close friends.
RELSTWO is an exception since most of my IS friends
are there.
COGPSYC, at least Jill, Edz, and Maine's there. Right?
QUANRES, omfg. Totally no friend. Only to find out
that Jaime dropped the course. There are some friends,
but we're not close. Only hi's and hello's are
exchanged.
EXPSYCH, Rachel and Ned are there. But noooo. I still
don't have a close friend.
EXPSYLA, I have a group, however, I'm still not the
old me.

Sir Ron noticed that I'm too quiet, and seemed to
think of problems or something.

Booo.

Fourth, I have to do house chores again. Well, AT
LEAST help. One of the maids needed to go home because
her mother died. I think she'll be back by the 18th.

Fifth, Joshua's been vomitting for 2 days already.
Last night, he vomitted twice.

Sixth, I cooked spaghetti for my brother's friends.
Good thing we had the ingredients. And... I tried a
new recipe this time.
I added more hot sauce, sausages, more mushrooms and
more hotdogs, plus....

LIVER SPREAD.

Joshua said it was yummy.

Seventh, I'm regaining my interest in cooking again!
I'm gonna cook Tuna Fettucine next. :) I want to learn
to cook. And bake. Darn it. I would make it a point to
have an oven and all baking equipments when we move
into a new house.

Eighth, I go to Ellen's house every morning. We go to
school together. :)

Ninth, nothing new, waiting for the LRT still sucks.

Tenth, nothing new, I still want a car.



Hustle and Bustle'4:49 PM

City-dweller

go.urban!
Jenn here!
2nd year Psychology major. Now, DON'T ASK ME TO READ YOUR MIND.
Ahh.. how do I start this profile thingy?


Oh, this one thing you should know. My favorite color changes with my mood. (So, that doesn't make it a favorite.) Whatever. :D


Faves/Hates
One thing that I love is the INTERNET. Well, obviously. :P I also love reading books.

Neighbours

Jenny Xyla Elaine Chesca Talamasca Keiyt Irish Marj Gen Kaila Hazel Jacqueline Jason Maye Niko Toni Send me your links!

City Noise






City Memories

Shrek

Thanks for making me lazy.

Updates.

Ngayon Pa! >:(

Advanced Merry Christmas!

Welcome back to me. :P

Of Having A Shitty Day and Being Mean

I kiss 17 goodbye .

Just A Review

Aizelle's Debut

Credits

simply.dance
brushes
images
host
blogskins
blogger