Monday, January 08, 2007

"Cristy : hey is it true you called me an idiot?
Mo : yes its true, and i apologize
cristy : blah blah blah (yelling shouting )
MO : tita cristy
Cristy : dont call me tita
Mo : Ate cristy
Cristy : dont call me ate
MO : Ms. Fermin
Cristy : dont call me Miss
MO : Ok Shrek......
Cristy : why did you call me shrek?
Mo : bec. youre not giving me any option...."

OMG.
AS IN OMG.
I laughed when I read this in PEx.

I have yet to wake up early and buy a new phone (with
FM) to tune in. Hahah. Turning on the stereo would be
too loud.

Grabe talaga si Cristy Fermin, why can't she just shut
up? I mean, hello, is Mo the one mentioning names?!
It's his guests dropping names for heaven's sake!
And this Jobert gay, he's like a tuta of Cristy. Ugh.
"Ikaw ang nagsimula nito."
Nagsimula ng ano? He's just doing his show, who made a
big fuss about it?!

Hay, plastic showbiz people talaga.

Vina slaps Borgy.
Then hugs him after a while.
What the fuck!?



Hustle and Bustle'10:09 PM

City-dweller

go.urban!
Jenn here!
2nd year Psychology major. Now, DON'T ASK ME TO READ YOUR MIND.
Ahh.. how do I start this profile thingy?


Oh, this one thing you should know. My favorite color changes with my mood. (So, that doesn't make it a favorite.) Whatever. :D


Faves/Hates
One thing that I love is the INTERNET. Well, obviously. :P I also love reading books.

Neighbours

Jenny Xyla Elaine Chesca Talamasca Keiyt Irish Marj Gen Kaila Hazel Jacqueline Jason Maye Niko Toni Send me your links!

City Noise






City Memories

Thanks for making me lazy.

Updates.

Ngayon Pa! >:(

Advanced Merry Christmas!

Welcome back to me. :P

Of Having A Shitty Day and Being Mean

I kiss 17 goodbye .

Just A Review

Aizelle's Debut

This is the worst online enrollment. So far.

Credits

simply.dance
brushes
images
host
blogskins
blogger