Saturday, January 20, 2007



It's hard when you think of certain things before you sleep.....

It's hard when you want to do something,  but you can't.

It's hard when you badly want a pair of flats, yet you can't  find  one in your size.

It's hard when you want to go out with your friends, yet you  can't because of transportation problems.

It's hard when you expect people to be there when you get out of the cubicle,  then  you can't find them.

It's hard when people you believed lie to you.

It's hard when you want to talk to someone, yet that someone is not there.

It's hard when you miss your closest friend, and yet s/he is too busy.

It's hard when you think that your friend/s changed, when you  know that  both of you changed.

And have grown apart.

It's hard when you have to give up something  or someone that you  know could make you happy, because you know that your friends and family won't approve.

It's hard to give up happiness.

Yet, come to think of it,


I've always given up my OWN happiness.


And then depression sinks in.

Life's a bitch.

Pffft.






Hustle and Bustle'10:45 AM

City-dweller

go.urban!
Jenn here!
2nd year Psychology major. Now, DON'T ASK ME TO READ YOUR MIND.
Ahh.. how do I start this profile thingy?


Oh, this one thing you should know. My favorite color changes with my mood. (So, that doesn't make it a favorite.) Whatever. :D


Faves/Hates
One thing that I love is the INTERNET. Well, obviously. :P I also love reading books.

Neighbours

Jenny Xyla Elaine Chesca Talamasca Keiyt Irish Marj Gen Kaila Hazel Jacqueline Jason Maye Niko Toni Send me your links!

City Noise






City Memories

10

Shrek

Thanks for making me lazy.

Updates.

Ngayon Pa! >:(

Advanced Merry Christmas!

Welcome back to me. :P

Of Having A Shitty Day and Being Mean

I kiss 17 goodbye .

Just A Review

Credits

simply.dance
brushes
images
host
blogskins
blogger