Saturday, January 27, 2007


My friends and I are supposed to be in one class, however, due to the greatness of ITC, I think I will be alone in my class.

Well, at least my class will be applicable since my mom's requiring me to  wear makeup.  By myself.


Topic Code 150
Topic Name Makeup for Dummies
Topic
Description
An activity which will brief the students of the proper makeup for every event
Topic
Requirements
Makeup, mirror
Speaker Jorina Uy, Ms. Barbie Chan
Venue L304
Time 0900-1200
Sponsoring Org LEY LA SALLE

I'm thinking of attending another one in the afternoon with my  friends.

Hmm.







Wait.
Check this out.

The Bottom Line

Today, try to escape the noise of daily life and go someplace where it's quiet.

In Detail

Even when you are deep in the thick of things (like right now), you have to make time for yourself. It is essential that you escape the noise of daily life and go someplace where it's quiet. You don't have to do heavy thinking -- just sit and let the quietness recharge your soul. Any place that's away from other people will do; you don't have to go to the mountains! The library, a park and even your parked car are places for a supershort vacation.


HAHAHA!
Tamang tama. Sobrang bagok na ko.


Hustle and Bustle'12:18 PM

City-dweller

go.urban!
Jenn here!
2nd year Psychology major. Now, DON'T ASK ME TO READ YOUR MIND.
Ahh.. how do I start this profile thingy?


Oh, this one thing you should know. My favorite color changes with my mood. (So, that doesn't make it a favorite.) Whatever. :D


Faves/Hates
One thing that I love is the INTERNET. Well, obviously. :P I also love reading books.

Neighbours

Jenny Xyla Elaine Chesca Talamasca Keiyt Irish Marj Gen Kaila Hazel Jacqueline Jason Maye Niko Toni Send me your links!

City Noise






City Memories

What's hard?

10

Shrek

Thanks for making me lazy.

Updates.

Ngayon Pa! >:(

Advanced Merry Christmas!

Welcome back to me. :P

Of Having A Shitty Day and Being Mean

I kiss 17 goodbye .

Credits

simply.dance
brushes
images
host
blogskins
blogger