Monday, February 05, 2007

Hey guys, I've changed my YM id, however, I
retained my yahoo mail, which carries my full name.

Some asshole has been spreading my id to people
around the world. Yes, I've received messages from
Pakistan, Iran and UK. And they're all males ranging
from 25-30. Maybe older. I don't know and I don't
care.

And I can't handle it any longer.

So anyway, just message me for the ID. :)

Meaning, YOU WILL NOT REPLY HERE ASKING FOR MY ID. :P

P.S. I will not give my id to all of you, I'd rather
be
careful this time. Hope you understand.

Thanks!

P.P.S. Also posted this in Friendster.



Hustle and Bustle'6:22 PM

City-dweller

go.urban!
Jenn here!
2nd year Psychology major. Now, DON'T ASK ME TO READ YOUR MIND.
Ahh.. how do I start this profile thingy?


Oh, this one thing you should know. My favorite color changes with my mood. (So, that doesn't make it a favorite.) Whatever. :D


Faves/Hates
One thing that I love is the INTERNET. Well, obviously. :P I also love reading books.

Neighbours

Jenny Xyla Elaine Chesca Talamasca Keiyt Irish Marj Gen Kaila Hazel Jacqueline Jason Maye Niko Toni Send me your links!

City Noise






City Memories

Looking forward to LEAP

What's hard?

10

Shrek

Thanks for making me lazy.

Updates.

Ngayon Pa! >:(

Advanced Merry Christmas!

Welcome back to me. :P

Of Having A Shitty Day and Being Mean

Credits

simply.dance
brushes
images
host
blogskins
blogger