Sunday, August 26, 2007

I am still talking to Yumi over at YM, and blogs became our topic.
Funny how I've started blogging in Blogspot, migrated to Multiply, to
LiveJournal, and now I sort of manage to keep the 3 blogs.

<edit>
What I like best about Blogspot is the availability of skins, and it
was really easy to use. But come the tie-up with Gmail, Blogspot
became a major pain in the ass. So I transferred all my entries to
Multiply. Besides, in Multiply, I had a greater share of audience,
and keep my entries private. Private, like for FRIENDS only.


After that, I joined the LiveJournal bandwagon since almost all of my
new found friends are on LJ. (Bloomies, this is the part wherein you
get touched.) What I loved about LJ was the uber privacy they can
offer. Well, it was the same with Multiply. Stupid me.

</edit>

See, I am a frustrated writer. Not that this is the only thing I am
frustrated at. (The list goes on, I swear. I am the most talent-less
person in this world.) Did you know that the course I applied for in
UP was Journalism? HAHAHAHA. I didn't even know it was a quota course!

Anyway.
I miss the days wherein I tire myself from hunting the best skin in
BlogSkins, editing html, and shit. I can't do much now on LJ and
Multiply. :(

P.S. My mind just shut down on me. Couldn't write anything else.
P.P.S. I'm writing another entry which was supposed to be posted
like, a week ago. Started it then, never finished. T_T
P.P.S.S. I hope I can come up with something to write and submit it
to Youngblood.

Inspiration, hit me now. Please.



Hustle and Bustle'1:33 AM

City-dweller

go.urban!
Jenn here!
2nd year Psychology major. Now, DON'T ASK ME TO READ YOUR MIND.
Ahh.. how do I start this profile thingy?


Oh, this one thing you should know. My favorite color changes with my mood. (So, that doesn't make it a favorite.) Whatever. :D


Faves/Hates
One thing that I love is the INTERNET. Well, obviously. :P I also love reading books.

Neighbours

Jenny Xyla Elaine Chesca Talamasca Keiyt Irish Marj Gen Kaila Hazel Jacqueline Jason Maye Niko Toni Send me your links!

City Noise






City Memories

countdown

it is?

I'm changing my YM id. READ.

Looking forward to LEAP

What's hard?

10

Shrek

Thanks for making me lazy.

Updates.

Ngayon Pa! >:(

Credits

simply.dance
brushes
images
host
blogskins
blogger