Sunday, August 19, 2007

oh dear lord. it's been ages! sorry, i've been blogging in multiply
and livejournal. it's really heartwarming to read 2 (and only 2!)
replies saying my blog is uhhh, famous. HAHA.
i think multiply has a problem because i keep on checking the cross-
post to blogger (and lj) thing when i compose an entry, but nothing
appears.

anyway, i'll go back to my papers.
dear god, save my ass.


i'll keep you guys posted.
toodles!



Hustle and Bustle'7:12 AM

City-dweller

go.urban!
Jenn here!
2nd year Psychology major. Now, DON'T ASK ME TO READ YOUR MIND.
Ahh.. how do I start this profile thingy?


Oh, this one thing you should know. My favorite color changes with my mood. (So, that doesn't make it a favorite.) Whatever. :D


Faves/Hates
One thing that I love is the INTERNET. Well, obviously. :P I also love reading books.

Neighbours

Jenny Xyla Elaine Chesca Talamasca Keiyt Irish Marj Gen Kaila Hazel Jacqueline Jason Maye Niko Toni Send me your links!

City Noise






City Memories

I'm changing my YM id. READ.

Looking forward to LEAP

What's hard?

10

Shrek

Thanks for making me lazy.

Updates.

Ngayon Pa! >:(

Advanced Merry Christmas!

Welcome back to me. :P

Credits

simply.dance
brushes
images
host
blogskins
blogger