Thursday, August 30, 2007

Damnit. I don't get why this video cannot be posted in the Videos page in my Multiply.
Anyway. Here you go.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VYW4jOS1UGA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VYW4jOS1UGA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>




Hustle and Bustle'2:31 AM

City-dweller

go.urban!
Jenn here!
2nd year Psychology major. Now, DON'T ASK ME TO READ YOUR MIND.
Ahh.. how do I start this profile thingy?


Oh, this one thing you should know. My favorite color changes with my mood. (So, that doesn't make it a favorite.) Whatever. :D


Faves/Hates
One thing that I love is the INTERNET. Well, obviously. :P I also love reading books.

Neighbours

Jenny Xyla Elaine Chesca Talamasca Keiyt Irish Marj Gen Kaila Hazel Jacqueline Jason Maye Niko Toni Send me your links!

City Noise






City Memories

blog dumb

countdown

it is?

I'm changing my YM id. READ.

Looking forward to LEAP

What's hard?

10

Shrek

Thanks for making me lazy.

Updates.

Credits

simply.dance
brushes
images
host
blogskins
blogger